The navigation and public searching of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Guarantees, Responsibilities and Damages
1. Log-In does not guarantee that the contents, instruments and materials contained, utilized and offered in this website are exactly up-to-date or complete, and is not responsible for damages caused by errors in content or equipment failures.
2. Log-In does not accept express or tacit responsibility for the improper use of the information, instruments or materials made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose made by any user, who has the entire responsibility for eventual harm done to their own rights or to the rights of third parties, whether or not caused by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances, will Log-In, its directors or employees be held responsible for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising out of the connection with this website or use on its part or incapacity of use by anyone, or with regard to any shortcoming in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or breakdown of line or of the system, even if Log-In or its representatives have been informed of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provisioning of all the resources of the Internet, without exception, is the entire responsibility of the user of the website.
5. Log-In does not accept responsibility for the contents of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) where this website address is available. Log-In does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites referred in this item.
7. Before taking an investment decision, the potential investors must carefully consider all information available on this web site, specially the risks referred to below and taking into account their particular financial circumstances and investment goals.
Confidentiality of Users’ Information
Copyright and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise provided, all contents in this website pages, such as information materials, instrument, page organizations, charts and drawings belong to Log-In or to third parties who have legally assigned their use right.
EBITDA is not a measure provided by international accounting standards (IFRS) and means earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization. The Company reports its adjusted EBITDA in accordance with CVM Instruction 527, of October 4, 2012, excluding the Company‘s investments, in order to provide better information about its capacity to pay debts, carry investments and cover working capital needs. The EBITDA margin is the adjusted EBITDA divided by net operating revenues.
Log-In management believes that EBITDA is a practical measurement to assess their operational performance and enables comparisons with other companies in the same sector. Nevertheless, we emphasize that EBITDA is not an established measure according to Brazilian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Business Laws or BR GAAP) or North American Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and can be defined and calculated in different ways by other companies.
Note: By accessing this website and any pages thereof, you automatically accept all the terms and conditions set forth herein. Therefore, please cease the navigation and public searching of the pages of this website in the event of your not agreeing with all of the above Terms and Conditions.