1. Any information provided by the users shall be collected and stored according to strict security and reliability patterns.
2. The personal data transmitted by users to the Company will be collected through legal and ethical means, having one or more purposes, about which the users will be informed.
3. Users will be informed of which will be the data to be collected before they are collected, reserving the option to make such information available or not under the responsibility of the users, which will also be further advised about the consequences of their decision
4. Unless a legal or judicial order is issued, information provided by users shall never be disclosed to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. The company will keep the integrity of the information provided by visitors.
7. This website contains links and frames from other sites that may or may not be our partners. These links and frames are available, with the purpose of providing an added benefit for users. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that Log-In has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for those links and frames or for their respective content. Therefore, Log-In is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the use of such links and frames.
8. Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, it shall be required adaptation to the privacy standards of Log-In.
10. Other important information on the terms and conditions of use of this site is available on Terms and Conditions of Use.
(*) Cookies are small files placed in your computer to track movements within websites.